We value the importance of training our security officers; this is to ensure that they meet the needs of our customers in the protection of their premises and the safety of their personnel and visitors.
To this end, we invest an extensive amount of time on attaining a high training standards geared towards recognised training requirements. Our on-site training is always tailored to our client specification.
Training is reviewed on a regular basis.
All training is geared towards security industry training requirements such BS 7960 Door Supervision, BS7499 static guarding / mobile patrols and BS7984 key holding and response services.
Our two-day basic training covers areas such as:
- The role and responsibilities of a Security Officer and also service to the customer
- Access control, patrolling, search and security & emergency systems
- Radio communication and report writing
- Fire, health & safety and emergencies
- Criminal, civil law and criminal offences
If you're interested in working for us, please fill out the form below.